I’ve not written a post in nearly six weeks, so it was certainly a pleasant surprise and a delight to login to WordPress and find that I’d been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award, a nice honor bestowed upon me by Pete at http://petedenton.wordpress.com/. Please be sure to visit his blog for some insightful reads.
As this is the first time I’ve been nominated for anything, I had to learn about the Rules of Acceptance. They are as follows:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate bloggers you admire.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I’ve lived in Las Vegas my entire life and have never taken a picture of myself in front of the Welcome To Las Vegas sign.
- Comedian George Wallace gave me a pen/pencil set as a thank you gift for designing his outdoor signage when he was playing the Flamingo Hilton.
- I hate getting food on my fingers, especially if it’s greasy or sticky.
- I had the amazing opportunity to design the CD packaging for Gladys Knight’s gospel album Many DIfferent Roads in 1998.
- I’m a huge The Simpsons fan (at least for the first 14 seasons).
- My dream is to have a an exhibition of my own artwork.
- I love to cook.
On to the nominations.
MY NOMINATIONS ARE:
I hope you’re able to stop by these great blogs. I’ve enjoyed following them as they are filled with thoughtful writings and beautiful images.